- ViewHD Newest All to HDMI Converter Switch, Supports 8 Inputs to 1 HDMI Output with Remote Control
- 8 Inputs are 1 VGA, 2 Component Video / YPbPr, 2 AV / RCA Composite and 3 HDMI Inputs
- Unique EDID Manipulation Feature to Support 2CH Stereo, 5.1CH or 7.1CH Surround Sound for 1080P TV!
- The Optima for Digital Entertainment Center for Wii, Xbox, PS, DVD, Blu-ray, STB, etc.
- With IR Sensor, Allows User to Hide the Unit in Invisible Location, Comes with Metal Mounting Brackets
introduces the OPTIMAL ALL to HDMI converter switch, in a well made metal jacket. THE ONE Video/Audio converter switch you ever need to best manage all your various audio and video sources together from legacy analog AV to 3D HDMI with SURROUND SOUND Capability. Please connect the HDMI output to the HDMI input of the TV directly.
- 8 inputs to 1 HDMI output multi-function video / audio switch.
- Inputs contains 2x YPbPR / Component Video, 2x AV, 1x VGA, 3x HDMI
- Allows display to view any 1 of the 8 sources
- EDID Manipulation Feature to Support 2CH, 5.1/6CH or 7.1/8CH Sound from HDMI inputs for 1080P TVs. (Applicable to NEWER 720P TV that can accept 1080P signal)
- Supports input formats from 480i/p, 576/p, 720P, 1080i to 1080P with 3D and 4K (HDMI v1.4)
- Automatically upscales 480i and 576i to 480P and 576P from component and AV inputs
- HDMI supports HDMI v1.4 & 3D (Does NOT support Ethernet and Audio Return Channel in v1.4)
- Delivers uncompressed digital video without signal loss
- Dual switching modes: IR Remote or Manual Button on the Unit
- Support HDMI output cable length Up-to 15m AWG26
- Support VGA input format: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440 x900, 1400 x1050, 1600 x1200, 1920 x1080, 1920 x1200; all at 60Hz.
- Main Unit 8x1
- 5VDC Power Adapter 100-240V
- Remote Control
- IR Sensor (enable you to hide the switch while still be able to control it with remote)
- Metal mounting brackets
- User Manual
Note: If you don't get the right video/audio, please make sure to use the "auto-copy" button on the remote, and for analog inputs, turn off the display unit and then turn it back on should fix no video problem.
30 Day No Restocking Fee Return Policy & ViewHD
One Year Warranty