This ViewHD VHD-D2AC is the Newest and Best PCM 2CH digital to analog audio converter on the market. Here is why:
- Support sampling rate up to 192KHz. Most other products, use older / cheaper chips, can only support sampling rate up to 96KHz, they degrade audio quality.
Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design using new CS8416 receiver & CS4344 D/A converter chips from Cirrus Logic (audio chip supplier to Apple).
Support sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, up to 24-bit resolution. Now, you can have the best product in this category for your application!
- Convert SPDIF Optical or Coaxial digital PCM audio input to analog stereo L/R RCA and 3.5mm headphone outputs simultaneously. Most products don't have this feature.
- Auto sensing input selection with priority given to SPDIF; disable / disconnect SPDIF input for coaxial input application.
- It doesn't have the notorious hissing sound or static noise problem experienced in other similar products, while digital audio input is idle!
- Include dual voltage 100V-240V AC adaptor with US plug; plug and play
- Size: 55x72x20 mm
Application Note: This product is not an audio decoder.
It does not decode Dolby or DTS multi-channel audio. It converts 2CH PCM digital audio to 2CH analog audio.
For example, if you get "da..da..da.." sound, it means the input audio format is not supported. Make sure your audio source send stereo sound.
If you are looking for a Dolby Digital 5.1CH or DTS 5.1CH to 2CH Analog Audio Decoder, please check the VHD-ADAC or the VHD-AD3X1 unit. If you need to extract audio from HDMI, please check the VHD-H2HSAs unit.
30 Day No Restocking Fee Return Policy & ViewHD
One Year Warranty