The Wii2HDMI converts the standard Wii output into a HDMI compatible device allowing audio and video to be carried over a single HDMI cable.
It up converts the Wii standard 480i/p video signal and analogue audio signal into HDMI digital output at either 720P or 1080P, user selectable. The HDTV must at least support 720P.
- Wii to HDMI Upscaler in White, Only good for 720P or 1080P HDTV with HDMI Input
- Upscale Wii's Video from Composite NTSC 480i/p or PAL 576i to HDMI 720p or 1080p
- No power supply needed, just a HDMI cable
- Built-in 3.5mm audio converter. Hassle Free! Plug and Play!
- Push Button Switch to change between 720P and1080P
- ViewHD One Year Warranty
- VHD-W2H is very simple to use and operate, there are no controls or power adapter needed, just plug it into the back of the Wii, plug in a HDMI cable and you're done! Simple, easy and effective.
- It converts Wii video and audio output to full digital HDMI format; supports all Wii display modes including: NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i.
- With just one HDMI cable you could connect your Wii gaming console to your HDTV, without losing any quality in video and audio signals.
- The HDMI output is either 720P (default) or 1080P; please make sure your TV can support 720P or 1080P.
- Easy switch between 720P and 1080P with push button switch, located on the front side at the top right corner.
- Connect directly to HDTV or use only "SELF-POWERED" HDMI switcher for it.
30 Day No Restocking Fee Return Policy & ViewHD
One Year Warranty