The VHD-51CAD has two SPDIF digital audio inputs, one toslink and one coaxial. The decoder can decode Dolby Digital / AC3 and DTS 5.1CH audio signal and convert it into 5.1 discrete analog audio channels (FL, FR, Center, SL, SR and subwoofer) for audio receiver application. It also has a bonus built-in USB 2.0 basic multi-media player, can playback typical music and video files stored in a USB drive, when it is connected to the front USB port.
It can also be used as a 5.1CH to Stereo RAC audio decoder, the OSD setting allows user to specify output audio format to be either 5.1CH Analog or 2 CH stereo (FL and FR).
The USB port can also be used for firmware update. Please visit www.U9LTD.com to search this product and check the newest firmware version.
- Three inputs: 1 x Toslink Optical audio, 1 x Coaxial digital audio and 1 USB2.0
- Output 5.1 channel analog audio output, and 1 x CVBS AV video output
- AV output supports both NTSC and PAL formats, configurable through OSD setup 3. Adopt 24 bit/96KHz audio DSP and 24bit /192KHz DAC
- Support multiple EQ modes
- Support digital audio formats: Dolby digital (AC3), DTS 5.1CH and LPCM stereo
- Support multimedia playback through USB, can play music, video, photo files
- The USB port can provide charging function for mobile devices
- Automatic identification of input digital audio signal formats, automatic track test
- Support two audio output modes: stereo and 5.1 channel, flexible with speaker setup 10. High tone quality, low noise
- One button to switch mode, simple to operate
- Support remote operation, visual menu interface
- Power-off memory
- Includes DC5V/1A universal 100V - 240V power adapter
30 Day No Restocking Fee Return Policy & ViewHD One Year Warranty