This HDMI 1x4 splitter enables up to 4 displays to share one HDMI video source.
- Support up to four outputs at the same time
- Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to splitter outputs must support 3D)
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit & XvYCc
- Support various audio formats (Note: To get Surround Sound, all units at the outputs must support the selected surround sound format)
- Support Blu-Ray players, for 24fs film format (Note: for 24fs film, display must support 24fs, otherwise it will display 50/60fs pictures)
- Support CEC
- Support input cable distance up to 15m HDMI AWG26
- Support output cable distance up to 25m HDMI AWG26
- Support HDMI signal retiming, no loss of quality
- Include DC5V 100-240V universal power adapter with US plug
- Operating Temperature Range: -15C to +55C
- Size: 115mm x 60mm x 25mm
- Light Status: output light will be RED if the content is not HDCP protected; BLUE if the content is HDCP protected; No light means output is not active.
- Per HDMI protocol, unit with the lower video and audio formats connected to the single HDMI video source will be supported, so that all displays can have both video and audio. This is determined by HDMI video source unit, not determined by HDMI Splitter.
- For example: 1) The HDMI video source will send 720P video out if one display unit connected to the splitter outputs is 720P, even if all other displays are 1080P; 2) The audio format will be stereo if the TV connected to the splitter output can only do stereo (most TVs can only deliver stereo sound).
30 Day No Restocking Fee Return Policy & ViewHD
One Year Warranty