This is an audio and video splitter for two HDMI displays to share one HDMI video source.
- Full metal jacket construction for durability, reliability, and heat dissipation
- Split one HDMI input signal into two HDMI output signals identical to the input signal
- HDMI 1.3b; Max bandwidth : 10.2Gbps, Support all video formats up to 1080P & 3D
- Support all digital audio formats, DTS-HD/Dolby-True-HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD
- Support various audio formats (Note: To get Surround Sound, all units at the outputs must support the selected surround sound format)
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit, Blu-ray 24/50/60fs/XvYCc
- Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to the splitter outputs must support 3D)
- Support Blu-Ray players for 24fs film format (Note: If you enjoy watching 24fs film, the display must support 24fs, otherwise it will display 50/60fs pictures)
- Support CEC
- HDCP 1.2 Protocol Compliant
- Support input cable distance up to 15m HDMI AWG26
- Support output cable distance up to 25m HDMI AWG26
- Support HDMI signal retiming, no loss of quality
- Include DC5V 100-240V universal power adapter with US plug
- Size: 86mm x 45mm x 25mm
- This product has been discontinued and is no longer available in the original ViewHD branded package, it is now shipped in a generic package with identical HW and Software.
- Light Status: Output light will be RED if the content is not HDCP protected; BLUE if the content is HDCP protected; No light means output is not active.
- Per HDMI protocol, only the lower video and audio formats connected to the single HDMI video source will be supported, so that all connected displays can have video and audio at the same time.
- For example: 1) The HDMI video source will send 720P video out if two display units connected to the splitter outputs are 1080P and 720P; 2) The audio format will be stereo if the TV connected to the splitter output can only do stereo (most TVs can only deliver stereo sound)
30 Day No Restocking Fee Return Policy & ViewHD
One Year Warranty