The ViewHD "VHD-H2HADi" unit extracts the audio signal from the HDMI input signal and provides the extracted audio signal in SPDIF digital audio output, 5.1CH analog outputs and stereo headphone output at the same time. This is the most advanced and flexible HDMI audio extractor on the market.
The HDMI input signal can pass the VHD-H2HADi unit through the HDMI output port to the connected HDMI display.
The VHD-H2HADi audio extractor supports incoming audio format up to Dolby Digital AC3 / 5.1CH and DTS 5.1CH.
The built-in audio decoder can convert the 5.1CH surround audio signal into analog 5.1CH RCA outputs for receiver application; please make sure the audio receiver has 5.1CH analog inputs for this application. HDMI audio input needs to be stereo for stereo analog outputs for headphone application. The decoder also extracts digital audio from HDMI input for the optical SPDIF output. This audio extractor does not support audio formats higher than Dolby Digital 5.1CH or DTS 5.1CH, such as Dolby Digital Plus (Used by Roku / Chromecast / Google Nexus), PCM 5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio formats. These higher audio formats are not supported by SPDIF / TOSLINK, they are supported by HDMI.
- Video I/O: one HDMI Input, one HDMI output
Audio Extractor Outputs: one SPDIF/TOSLINK output, one 3.5mm stereo analog output, six-channel RLA audio outputs to support 5.1CH Dolby Digital / AC3 and DTS 5.1CH
- Support HDMI v1.3b input resolution up to 1080P @ 60Hz, supports 3D (24/30fs)
- Support CEC
- Support 3 audio EDID setting PASS / 2CH / 5.1CH
- Uses 24bit/96KHz audio DSP receiver and 24bit/192KHz DAC
- Support all digital audio formats up to 96KHz, Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS, 2CH LPCM
- Amplified 3.5mm audio output to support headphone application when incoming HDMI audio is stereo
- High tone quality, low noise; plug & play
- Include DC5V/1A universal 100V - 240V power adapter
- ViewHD One Year Warranty